Can you help Emily have a warm winter this year?
Sadly, many local families are in fear that they will not be able to keep warm this winter. You can help them by passing on all or some of your winter fuel payment to us, in the certain knowledge that we will make sure that it all goes directly where it is needed.
We are working with local agencies and the Cranleigh Citizens Advice Bureau to support local families who are struggling to pay their fuel bills.
You can donate all or part of your winter fuel payment, which is made between November and December, by:
Of course you don't have to receive the winter fuel payment to support Project Wenceslas; you can make a donation using the same methods above.
If you are a UK tax payer you can Gift Aid your donation. If you donate online by BT's mydonate, please tick where it says Please claim gift aid on my donation and BT will collect the Gift Aid on our behalf.
If you donate by cheque please complete our Gift Aid form and send in with your cheque (please send cheque and Gift Aid form to Derek Trawber, address above and not to the address on the Gift Aid form).
On behalf of the individuals and families we can help this winter, Cranleigh Lions would like to thank you for your kind donation.
- About the Lions
- Joining the Lions
- The Lion Tamers
- Where the Money Goes
- Meet PAUL
- Message in a Bottle
- Annual Calendar
- Showtime Concert (February)
- Eggstravaganza (March)
- Great Easter Egg Hunt (Good Friday)
- English Wine Fair (May)
- Car Boot Sales (June and September)
- Cranleigh Carnival and Fun Day (June)
- Spot the Stranger (July)
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble (August)
- Project Wenceslas (October - January)
- Cranleigh Bonfire and Fireworks (November)
- Christmas Hampers and Santa Sleigh (December)
- General Contact
- Cranleigh Carnival & Fun Day
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble