Since 2007 Farnham Lions have organised the Eggstravaganza to raise money for the Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance and Cranleigh Lions are delighted to take part by extending the competition into our area.
Since 2011 Cranleigh Lions have raised £10,000 from the Eggstravaganza, thanks to your generosity.
Eggstravaganza is your chance to win a huge Easter egg complete with a fluffy lion for just £1!
To enter visit your nearest Eggstravaganza location below, and buy one or more names at £1 per name. If you are the lucky winner we'll contact you and arrange getting your egg and lion to you.
Buy your tickets from:
- The Alfold Barn Inn, Alfold
- The Bricklayers Arms, Shamley Green
- Cafe Rialto, 33 High Street, Dorking
- Cranleigh Golf & Leisure Club, Wildwood Lane, Cranleigh
- Cranleigh Sports & Social Club
- Dorking Service Station
- The Drummond at Albury
- The Fox Inn, Bucks Green
- Golding Barn Cafe, Small Dole, Henfield
- Hurtwood Inn, Peaslake
- The Jolly Farmer, Bramley
- Kingfisher Farm Shop, Abinger
- The Kings Head, Rudgwick
- Little Manor Service Station, High Street, Cranleigh
- The Mucky Duck, Tismans Common
- The Onslow Arms, Loxwood
- The Parrot Inn, Forest Green
- The Percy Arms, Chilworth
- The Punchbowl Inn, Oakwood Hill
- The Red Lion, Shamley Green
- Redfords Barbers, Ewhurst Road, Cranleigh
- The Richard Onslow, High Street, Cranleigh
- The Royal Oak, Holmbury St Mary
- The Scarlett Arms, Walliswood
- The Sir Roger Tychbourne Inn, Loxwood Bars
- The Sun Inn, Dunsfold
- The Three Compasses, Alfold
- The Three Horseshoes Inn, High Street, Cranleigh
- Vineyard, South Street, Dorking
- The White Hart, Ewhurst Road, Cranleigh
A big thank you from the Cranleigh Lions to all the businesses and organisations selling tickets on our behalf.
The District Cranleigh Lions is part of, comprising 70 Lions Clubs, launched an appeal in December 2012 to raise £250,000 over the next 10 years to help support night flying equipment for the Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance.
The appeal was so successful that the money pledged was raised in less than 5 years, so we've decided to carry on!
Night flying equipment brings emergency medical care and vital transport to hospital for 700 people each year that are unfortunate enough to need help during the hours of darkness.
So far, the appeal has paid for night vision helmets and googles, other specialist equipment and two ambulance cars that support the night medical service.
24 hour flying started in December 2013 and the Eggstravaganza will continue to support the night flying activities of the KSS Air Ambulance, including the installation of ground equipment at Marsden in Kent and at hospital sites.
More information about the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance can be found on their website